Elevate Your Podcast! Course
Joe Pardo's Private Podcasting Course The Morning of MAPCON 2018
September 7 9 AM - 12 PM
Held at Holiday Inn Philadelphia South-Swedesboro (In the room MAPCON is held in)
- Working endlessly at promoting and recording and uploading, promoting and recording and uploading, and feeling like it's a hamster wheel with no end
- Sinking more and more money into what's meant to do great things for you, but instead is starting to feel like an expensive hobby...
- Dreaming about one day being able to break even or better yet, generate some revenue, somehow, someway, from this podcast
- Wondering if your message and your content REALLY IS worth it, since you've been at it long enough to get what you feel is better traction than what you have so far....
- Feeling super excited to get on that microphone, knowing that there's people out there financially supporting you, your time and your effort because they NEED your content....
- Creating income-generating products, services, and/or events that your audience can't wait to get their hands on
- Growing your audience at way more than a snail's pace...with a strategy and consistent content that your listeners can't wait to share...
- Bringing in a decent if not high-five-able amounts of revenue from simply sharing your know-how, stories, interviews and/or commentary...
Joe Will Show You
A New Jersey-based business consultant, has always believed that society starts with you, and that to change society you must first change how you think.
In early-2014 Joe decided to leave his family’s $100 million business and pursue his dreams of owning his own business. Joe Pardo founded the motivational Dreamers Podcast [Nominated for the 12th Annual Podcast Awards] to build his platform of helping others pursue their dreams.
By late-2015 Joe already has the resume to help elevate others to pursue their dreams.